A custom painted bridal portrait is a unique and beautiful way to breathe new life into the valuable memories of your wedding day. It won’t be like any other memento of your history as a couple, and each time you look at it, you both will be drawn back to one of the happiest days of your life.
I am a passionate artist who can turn your beloved photographs into one-of-a-kind hand-painted portraits. Through my imagination and skills, I will breathe life into even the most minimal details of every image.
If you are looking for a style of bridal portraits no one else has, request a piece of wedding artwork now.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
1. Are you a traditional bride/groom that is preparing to get married? Make an appointment, so you can get your portrait done as soon as your photographer returns your wedding pictures.
2. Have you been married for a while and always wanted to get your portrait done? This is your opportunity to do so, for tomorrow never seems to come.
3. Are you looking for a gift for your husband/wife for your anniversary? Seriously, you can’t get a better gift idea than that!
4. Have you always wanted to give something meaningful to your parents for their anniversary, they, who have been the best example for you? Needless to comment.
5. Are you renewing your vows after being married for a long time? It will be the best memory ever.
Let’s get your bridal portrait done!
Please click the button below and register.
Please note, I work in my own unique style and I don’t just copy a photograph. I create a unique image of you, I create art, not just copying what is already created, so you will have to wait in excitement because you never know 🙂
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You will need to send me a request, click here
2. Within the next 36 hours, I will respond to you and we can discuss your project.
I will ask you to provide bridal pictures, then we will set up a date your portrait will be done and I will provide you with a price for your portrait. (Please note that I stay true to my style, but I appreciate your input and your personal desires, and I will certainly consider them)
3. You will need to complete the contact form and will be required to pay an upfront deposit.
4. I will start your portrait at the agreed time. Sketches and works in progress can be presented to you upon request. You can keep all process as a surprise for yourself and see how the finished portrait will take shape. I promise to do everything possible to make you absolutely love it. I won’t take any less than that response once I have completed the portrait.
5. After you’ve seen and approved the portrait, you will be required to pay the remaining portion of your payment. When your portrait has completely dried, I will ship it directly to you.
That’s it! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
I absolutely love my bridal portrait that Lena painted. The first time I saw it I was brought to tears. It looks so much like my photo. I love all the details she included. I also love the black and white, it is classic. This piece is so precious and I will treasure it forever.
“I’m so thankful to Lena for capturing our special day this way. I am in love with the details of the painting and the fact that its b+w. I particularly love the way the background still has depth but allows the profile to shine”